Have you wondered how some educators consistently elevate their craft, inspire students, and create a lasting impact?
Discover your path to excellence by diving into our workshop series “The Best Teachers on Earth.”
Why Should You Attend?
- Reflection: Enhance your teaching practice by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Connection: Bond with teachers from around the world.
- Tools: Implement strategies, straight from our sessions into your classroom.
- Collaboration: Discover superpowers that emerge when diverse experiences and practices harmonize for a shared purpose.
- Joy & Creativity: Refresh your daily teaching life with positivity and innovation.
Who are your guides?
“Collaboration with the MSA team has reinvigorated a sense of teamwork and commitment to personal growth among our faculty, helping to connect us in ways we never have before. Additionally, their partnership and guidance have been instrumental in my own formation as a more confident and thoughtful leader within our school community.”
—Claire McCarrick, Dean of Faculty, Fordham Prep (NY)
Workshop Dates & Details
Workshop 1: From Observation & Evaluation to Growth & Development
- Pick the date for Workshop 1 that works for you: Oct 16, Oct 23, Oct 24, or Oct 26.
- Your ticket: $99
The other 3 workshops in the series are coming soon!
- Workshop 2: Take a Walk: A New Reflective Practice & Psychological Safety (Fall 2023)
- Workshop 3: I See You: A New Type of Learning Community (Fall-Winter 2023)
- Workshop 4: Showcasing Growth: Teacher Profiles & Talent Cards (Winter 2023)
Sign up for all 4 workshops now and you will receive:
- 25% discount on all workshops.
- FREE downloadable workbook for actionable classroom growth this year.
- MSA’s certificate in Teacher Growth & Development.
Ready to elevate your teaching game?
Reserve your spot today and transform your teaching journey forever!
Sending all good wishes—
Middle States Association
Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools