s the prestigious Program of Distinction.
The following schools earned a Middle States Program of Distinction:
- Academia Maria Reina, San Juan, P.R., earned Programs of Distinction in World Languages and School Counseling
- Colegio San Ignacio De Loyola, San Juan, P.R., earned a Program of Distinction in Service Learning
- Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School, King of Prussia, Pa., earned a Program of Distinction in STEM
- Our Lady of Mercy Regional Catholic School, Maple Glen, Pa., earned a Program of Distinction in STEM
- Robinson School, San Juan, P.R., earned a Program of Distinction in Early Childhood Education
- St. Ann School, Wilmington, Del., earned a Program of Distinction in Early Childhood Education
“I congratulate all six of these schools on earning a Program of Distinction this fall,” said Henry G.
The Programs of Distinction review process helps already accredited schools identify strengths and areas for growth and provides inspiration and recommendations for attaining a high quality program.MSA accredited schools are eligible to apply for Program of Distinction recognition for outstanding programs in Global Literacies, World Languages, Visual Arts, Music, Early Childhood Education, Service Learning, School Counseling and STEM.
Learn more, here.