Becoming a Volunteer is Easy!
Do you have a passion for education?
Do you want to make a difference for students worldwide and give back to the educational community?
Join a Middle States volunteer peer review team today!
Simply ask your principal to submit your name online or contact us at email@example.com.
- Practicing or retired educator with well developed professional knowledge and skills.
- Available for service for three and one-half days, including evening work sessions.
- Ability to stay overnight in the team’s lodging for three nights.
- Personal transportation for travel to and from the school.
- Ability to make objective observations and conclusions based on evidence presented.
- Ability to participate in intensive work sessions and cooperate with other team members in meeting the expectations of the team.
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft Word to write reports.